Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Project 8: Surrealism and Photomontage

I covered the trees with broccoli, and covered the ground with huge leaves. I also covered the sky with huge flowers and made the sky have a brick look to it by covering it with a photo of a brick wall that I took.
I wanted to experiment with the sizes of different things: I made the smallest real life object the largest, and the largest real life thing the smallest. I also just for fun added a couple pictures of maya dancing on a fire hydrant. For extra effect I added a texture into the background.
I wanted to make this picture just because I thought it was really funny, and because I had once done a photo project just like this with Maya and Olimpia. It was very similar, just portraits of their heads, but this time I wanted to create an unrealistic look to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment